It’s ‘legal’ where I live to begin planting IN THE GROUND, after Mother’s Day, so now it’s a mad dash to dig holes and get plants in before the heat comes on. I have flower seedlings I started in the greenhouse about 6 weeks ago plus mature cuttings from last year. As space opens up, I take new cuttings for next year – never enough of them.
Idyll Quandry on Facebook
- Just like browning b January 17, 2018Just like browning butter, browning cream, whether you're using a sous vide circulator or a pressure cooker, transforms the dairy's fresh, grassy flavors into nutty butterscotch and toffee.
- 3 ingredient, soft t January 16, 20183 ingredient, soft tortillas that are grain free nut free & vegan!
- Shelly from Vegetari January 15, 2018Shelly from Vegetarian 'Ventures shows us how we can have the delicacy that is mascarpone cheese in 10 minutes, using just 2 ingredients.
- Hello, and welcome b January 12, 2018Hello, and welcome back to Will It Casserole?, the column where I take your delicious concepts and re-imagine them as delicious casserole creations. Today we’re taking another favorite sandwich of mine—the Italian sub/grinder/hoagie/whatever—and transforming it into a hot, comforting dish of wonder.
- Mouthwatering chili January 12, 2018Mouthwatering chili recipes from Simply Recipes—White Chili, Chili con Carne, Chile Verde, Turkey Chili, and more! #GameDay #ChiliRecipes #Chili
- This flavorful side January 10, 2018This flavorful side dish can be served hot or at room temperature.
- Egg Drop Soup with G January 6, 2018Egg Drop Soup with Ginger, Chiles + Spring Peas recipe on Food52
- Meyer Lemon Focaccia January 6, 2018Meyer Lemon Focaccia with Hemp Seeds and Herbs
- How to Make and Use January 2, 2018How to Make and Use Brown Butter
- I didn’t give much t December 30, 2017I didn’t give much thought to my dish rack until I went to my mom’s house and she had this simplehuman beauty. It’s a small thing, but it looks so much nicer than the flimsy $15 ones you can buy at the grocery store and it is incredibly functional.
- Just like browning b January 17, 2018